TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Online Payment Terms constitute an agreement between you and Etsell, Inc. dba Shrine
Services, hereinafter referred to as “Shrine Services”. Please read them carefully. All
payments to Shrine Services using the online payment facilities are subject to these
terms and conditions.
Contributions are for the benefit of the Hejaz Shriners. Contributions are
not tax deductible.
Shrine Services warrants that it will never share, sell, lease, exchange or otherwise
distribute your contact information to any third party, and information you provide will
only be used for fundraising purposes on behalf of the Shriners.
FLORIDA: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM
THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES
NOT IMPLY THE ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. VISIT WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM
OR CALL 1-800-HELP-FLA (1-800-435-7352). Etsell, Inc. FL PFR # SS659
NORTH CAROLINA: A copy of the financial information of the solicitor may be obtained from the
State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989. Registration does not imply endorsement,
approval or recommendation by the state. If you would like to learn more about the Shriners
memberships or programs visit www.shrinersinternational.org. Etsell, Inc. NC PFR # SL100029
SOUTH CAROLINA: Registered with the Secretary of State as required by law. Registration does not
imply endorsement of a public solicitation for contributions. Etsell, Inc. SC PFR # 4772
TENNESSEE: Etsell, Inc. TN PFR # 25
VIRGINIA: The professional solicitor files a financial report of campaign with the Virginia
Office of Consumer Affairs, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
ALL: This campaign is being conducted by Shrine Services, a professional solicitor. Contributions
are not tax deductible.
Shrine Services accepts the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- Echeck / ACH from bank account
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms
and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card or bank account used in connection with the Services is issued
in your name or you are authorized to make this transaction.
- You will pay the credit card issuer or bank all charges incurred in the use
of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit
card or bank account in USD currency. All payments are debited to the local Shriners
fraternity telemarketing fund account. Due to the way transactions are processed by the
external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment. Online
payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by BluePay (US dollar transactions)
using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card and bank account numbers are protected with a high level
of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- Shrine Services does not store your account information after
payment is processed.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Shrine Services
will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit
card provider or bank for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your
invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure
secure payment in a timely manner. If payment of an existing pledge is not received with 10
days of pledge you will receive a reminder or call and a reminder post card.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you further agree to the following:
Important security note: Never transmit credit card or bank information by email.
- By using Shrine Services online payment facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the merchant services for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Shrine Services websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Shrine Services’ Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to: (864) 307-0060.
- You consent to having Shrine Services collect and retain your contact information including name, address, all phone numbers, and all email addresses. This is information you provide when you make a contribution or when you request information.
- You consent to having Shrine Services contact you regarding future Shriners’ fundraising events in your area.
- You may elect to withdraw your consent at any time by doing one of the following:
- by writing to us at 139 Fox Rd Ste 105, Knoxville, TN 37922
- by emailing us at email@example.com
- Please allow 7 to 10 days from date of receipt of request to implement your withdrawal request.